Join us on October 1st for a discussion on innovative solutions to address social-health and economic disparities in Canada.
There is an urgency for affordable and culturally sensitive mental health services for Black people across Canada.
Our Black mental health discussion takes a holistic health approach and provides a space for healthcare providers, business owners and community workers to discuss some of the social-health and economic disparities that Black people across Canada experience and design solutions to combat these issues.
Check out our table booth to get connected with Black therapists as well as employers, community organizations and healthcare providers.
For entrepreneurs and small business owners connect with event sponsors to learn about the services they offer and how they can help you expand your business.
Our conference will discuss the following:
- Understanding Competing Priorities and the impact on Mental health led by TAIBU
- Housing Rights and Advocacy and impacts on Black Mental Health
- Experiences of Black Caregivers led by CEE Toronto
- Addressing Unemployment and Black Mental Health: How prepared are our Black youth and communities for the changing Canadian workforce led by Career Foundation
- Finance literacy for priority neighborhoods.
There is also an option to join us virtually, however, we would love to see you in-person, there will be tabling booths for Black businesses and therapist as well as a speaking opportunity.
Join us in-person for a chance to win a $10 Tim Horton.
Have any questions send us an email us at: email@example.com
We hope to see you there